Prima - Serviciul de presă - Anunţuri - Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of the Republic of Moldova is currently looking for a national candidate to fill the full-time position of Project Assistant for the “Danube connects” project, financed by the Austrian Development Agency
Summary of the project: The general objective of the project is to strengthen the capacities of Moldovan institutions at central, regional and local levels to participate in European development projects by creating an efficient coordination system at national level of the initiatives/programmes/instruments addressing regional development and cross border cooperation issues.
Summary of Position: To support the Project experts in the delivery of the projects outcomes which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team. The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of institutions, organizations from different sectors, local authorities. The post holder will need to deliver effective, highly competent project support for both components of the project.
1. Contributes to the implementation and promotion of the EU Strategy of Danube region in the Republic of Moldova, including drafts materials aimed to inform and communicate about the Strategy.
2. To undertake duties as directed / requested by the Project manager and experts to support the delivery and implementation of the project's action plan.
3. Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
4. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
5. Constantly communicate with the stakeholders, beneficiaries of the project. Handle requests for information and data, prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
6. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments. Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules. Minute taking.
7. Attend project meetings and organizational initiatives as required.
8. Undertake any other duties as appropriate and within the post holders capabilities.
1. Is responsible for proper and on time implementation of attributions described in the job description.
2. Is responsible for acknowledgement and proper use of all regulations, procedures and internal work decisions within the implementation of the programme.
3. Is responsible for proper archiving and keeping track of the information about the activities carried out.
4. Is responsible for ensuring professional and job-related secrecy and for ensuring confidentiality of the information that might harm the interests of the organization, beneficiaries, and collaborators.
Candidates are requested to send an application folder containing the following documents:
The deadline for submission of the application folder is on (August 7, 2017 at 16:00) hours to the following address: 9 Constantin Tănase street, or email@example.com with the mark "Project Assistant DCP".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.